Is this Satya Yuga?


During Lockdown, I came across many realizations, be it related to my social being, material and even spiritual. I started thinking in dimensions I never thought of before. Thoughts on the time and condition humanity are living presently in.

I started to think of the Yugas. As I know of four Yugas: Satya Yuga, Treta Yuga, Dvapara Yuga, and Kali Yuga. It is commonly said that we are presently living in Kali Yuga. After this, the Yuga cycle will restart from Satya Yuga.

I read and thought of Satya Yuga and I came across a dimension which is pure. It is free from emotions or mental conditions of greed, anger, hatred, conspiracies, and any other possible impure condition that mankind be in. I also realized that we tend to expect extra help from others and not extend help to someone who is in much worse condition then we are.

Then for a moment, gathered my thoughts and realized that isn't this lockdown is sort of the same condition? Is this lockdown a blessing in disguise?

All the above-mentioned impure dimensions couldn't survive in the lockdown. Humanity was restored in it's purest form. There was no rush for life, there was no confusion of Sunday-Monday routine. No competition of earning, no desire of buying expensive items or even for an upscale dinner at the nearest hotel. No will of spending on luxuries.There was just one objective, to live a basic life.

There were love, compassion and care for one another. People were helping each other as much as they could. That is what we have been taught to do but fail to implement in reality.

Surely, this strict lockdown left us with many learnings. Now, it is up to us to remember the learnings or just be ourselves and move on in life dumping the ideal and expected behaviour.



I hope you get the joke..😆😆

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lifafa Journalism

Five Elements of Indian Democracy

Life After Death